Sometimes it takes a certain photograph or illustration to highlight the sexiness in someone you never considered either attractive or hideous. Take this April 7 editorial cartoon from Nate Beeler: http://www.cagle.com/tag/tv/page/7/
Glenn Beck and Keith Olbermann are portrayed as street-corner ranters wearing rumpled overcoats and slacks, loosened ties, and sneakers. First, I love the juxtaposition of suits and sneakers. Second, there's a slight seediness to their look that implies they stand for many hours (standing generally causes the feet to sweat more) and may or may not change their socks every day.
In real life, Keith dresses more formally (three-piece suits) than Glenn, and is more conventionally handsome. Best of all are his size 13 1/2 or 14 feet. I wonder if he also wears over-the-calf socks. And though Glenn has the pink face and small eyes of a piglet, I'd love to see his feet too.
===There's a guy who hangs out every weekday in our local park with a bunch of homemade political signs. I have a hunch his feet stink!
No comments:
Post a Comment