Friday, October 6, 2017

New Blog: Footfunk Reviews...

I started a new blog, Footfunk Reviews..., in which I'll review works, mainly online erotic stories, but other works I find interesting in a good or bad way. It will not include simple mentions and depictions of feet and footwear in the media. This will remain my main blog, and Footfunk After Dark will have more frank and explicit content.

As a subject, foot odor, especially male foot odor, has rarely been addressed seriously or thoroughly. It's usually dealt with humorously or mentioned in passing. This blog will continue to gather material and comment upon foot odor, and other subjects not covered much, even with countless hyperniche Internet sites and social media (e.g., tumblr, where I have a blog). For instance, how much do you hear about off-brand shoes, the kind sold at K-mart, Wal-Mart, or Payless? I couldn't care less about the fashion-oriented shoes touted by the sneaker blogosphere nowadays, and I figure a lot of others do too.


No comments: