
Janitor Glenn Matthews: Why're you pulling your head back? Does my foot stink so bad?
J.D.: Dorian: Well, speaking as a doctor, I'd like to know how one man's foot can reek like this.
Janitor: Like you smell so good. I'm wearing these big heavy boots and thick socks twelve hours a day, and my feet are marinating in sweat.
J.D.: I work at least twelve hours a day too.
Janitor: But your feet are so dainty. Yeah, get a whiff of my big dog. You're gonna rub it soon.
J.D.: Maybe I should wear gloves.
Janitor: It's just sweat and dirt. Don't they say it's good to touch dirt? Cures allergies or something?
J.D.: Yes. But your foot--it's so big, and these calluses are so thick.
Janitor: I think you dig touching my feet.
J.D.: I really do.
Janitor: I thought so, you twerp.
J.D.: OK, don't you have to chase Jack down the beanstalk?
Janitor: The aroma mellows you out, doesn't it?
J.D.: Yes, it does. Do you ever smell your own socks?
Janitor: Yeah, I do. This foot has been in the same sock for two weeks. Two weeks without changing or washing? A real biohazard.
J.D.: No, not quite. But that explains the stench. Do you rub your big dogs down with Limburger?
Janitor: They stink good even after only a day's wear. I'm a big guy and I sweat loads.
J.D.: Your feet are magnificent. I really want to get down with them, but not here.
Janitor: I understand. I have a week's vacation coming up.
J.D.: And I can take a vacation day.
Janitor: Maybe I can jog and shoot hoops in these socks for the next week, and really infuse them with my footsweat.
J.D. (shuddering): Yeah.
Janitor: I like you. I mean, you irritate me, but you're so damned cute and eager.
------
(Now to find out which episode this scene is from.)
No comments:
Post a Comment