Thursday, July 20, 2017

"Hello, Sir."

  1. This story is from a series of comments I made to this Tumblr post. http://executiveerotica.tumblr.com/post/162364963916/hello-sir
 
  1. Hello, sir. Hot out today, isn't it? May I ask if your feet are getting hot? [pause] They are? May I suggest taking them off and airing them out? [pause] Wonderful! You're on the way back to the office? Shall I meet you there and I can take them off for you? [pause] Why would I take them off for you? Because, if I may be so bold, sir, I think you would like a long, vigorous foot rub, and I would be more than happy to provide that for you, sir. [pause] Thanks, sir!
  2. footfunk
    You have a magnificent office, sir. Thank you for allowing me the honor of prying off your dress shoes and rubbing your feet. May I comment as I massage your large, splendid feet, sir? [pause] Thank you, sir. It's a bit hard coming off. There. The shoe is off. Wow! Gold Toe. [pause] Gold Toe Metros? Over-the-calf? You have such long, powerful legs, and the calves are so curvy. The smell coming off your Gold Toed foot is so pungent. [pause] Thanks for your concern.
     
  3. footfunk
    I can handle the smell, sir. I assure you that they do not stink. [pause] Your wife says they do, sir? Well, they do stink, sir. They stink so good, like an aged cheese. It's the smell of a man who works hard and plays hard and loves hard and fights hard. I must confess this is a tremendous thrill, sir, to have my hands full of your large, solid, damp socked foot. Now for the other foot.
     
  4. footfunk
    Come on, shoe, get off that foot. Whew! Finally off. Running the back of my hand over the sole of your foot, sir, is like running it over a carpet of damp moss. Am I seeing steam wafting off your large foot? May I ask how long you've had on your shiny shoes, sir? [pause] Ten hours. Your feet are so wonderfully ripe. [pause] This is actually the fifth day you've worn this pair of socks without washing them? On top of it, you're eco-conscious.
     
  5. footfunk
    May I point out, sir, the nuances of your sock and foot aromas, sir? There's the strong cheesy smell and it mixes with heavy notes of vinegar. The leather of your shoes can be smelled too. Did you ever realize, sir, that you and men like you have some of the ripest feet around? Despite your costly suits and colognes, your feet STINK. Yes, you bathe, but don't always scrub between your toes, or even put soap on your feet.
     
  6. footfunk
    You think the water running down from the showerhead and pooling by your feet just before it goes down the drain is enough to clean off the sweat and the dirt. But it's not. May I hazard another guess, sir, that you don't thoroughly dry your feet before you pull on your executive-length socks and stuff them into tight, polished shoes that won't come off till well after sunset? Oh, sir. do you have athlete's foot? [pause] You don't.
  1. footfunk
    But you had it many times in your life. Throughout high school and college and when you were an up-and-comer? I can imagine. Must've itched like crazy, sir. Wanting to yank off your shoe and scratch your toes? Was there a lot of stink, too, sir? It would've grossed out the other people in the room. Not me, but, well... Sir, again, this is a truly enjoyable time I'm having. May I observe that you seem to be enjoying yourself as well, sir?

 
 
footfunk
I'm pressing my thumbs firmly into the ball of your feet, sir. I'm moving them in small circles, both clockwise and counterclockwise. Sir, I read many books on reflexology. Some writers advise not to let the recipient of the massage know if his feet stink. But I want to tell you, sir, not to embarrass you but to let you know something else to be proud of. [pause] You won your fraternity's stinky sneakers contest three years in a row? And you made the nationals?
 
footfunk
Oh, sir, what an accomplishment! How I wish I were a judge every time you were a contestant, to breathe in the stench of your college-boy feet. [pause] The judges didn't enjoy it? They were pledges? Well, maybe they'd appreciate it with time. Sir, the legs of your socks are warm and damp too. Your calves and shins are so muscled. Sir, may I peel off your wonderful GT Metros now? [pause] Thank you, sir. Let me hike up the legs of your trousers one by one, sir.
 
Hooking my thumbs into the top of your sock, sir. Moving the leg down, down, down. I can see your ankle, sir. Your Achilles tendon, sir. And your heel. a bit crusty, sir. Would you like me to pumice it, sir? [pause] Not now? Of course, I understand, sir. I need a more time to do a pedicure right. Now, I'll pinch that wonderful Gold Toe and pull that away from your toes and give some slack to the sock; it's bunched up. Now the leg part is coming over the instep and toes.
 
footfunk
Oh, sir, your bare foot is so pale and gorgeous. Is it sensitive to touch? [pause] Ticklish? How so? Maybe another time? [pause] Excellent! Let me unsock your other foot and finish with a good rubbing of your feet.

No comments: